When fracturing fluids come into contact with formation oil, there is a tendency for emulsions to form. As a result, the formation can be damaged or potentially blocked. TNE-1 is ChemTerra’s cost-effective, versatile, and thermally stable non-emulsifier. This product been designed to quickly separate water from formation oil during the frac fluid recovery period of production.
- Reduces emulsion tendencies between frac fluids and formation oils.
- Ability to achieve very low interfacial surface tension between load water and crude oil.
- Non-ionic charge makes TNE-1 dispersible and non-reactive with common fracturing and acidizing additives.
- Customizable to rock type and/or crude oil chemistry.
- Typically run at 0.5-1.0 GPT